Available to: Group Account Owners
As the Owner of a Group Account paid with a credit card, you can easily add seats to your Group. This way, you can increase the number of people that can be in your group and make all members of the group be able to create projects and use Explain Everything with no limits.
It’s possible to add seats to your Group Account during an ongoing billing period. The price of the added seats will be calculated proportionally to the time left before your first subscription ends. At the checkout, you will also be presented with your current subscription cost, the total amount you will be charged in the next billing period, and the total cost of the newly added seats.
Note: If you purchased your Explain Everything subscription with a payment method other than credit card (e.g. a check, wire, or PayPal) and wish to add seats to your Group, please get in touch with us. If you’re not sure how you purchased the Explain Everything subscription, you can check it on your Explain Everything Account profile.
Tip: Looking for more information about licenses (seats)? Learn more about licensing in Explain Everything.
Add seats to your Group
If you are the Owner of a Group Account, you can add seats to your Group in a few easy steps. If your role within the account is different, you'll need to make a request to the Owner of your account to do so.
- Sign in to your account on Explain Drive.
- Select your Profile picture in the upper-right corner.
- Choose My subscriptions.
- Select the Add Seats button.
- Enter the number of seats you’d like to add to your group — the price for the selected amount of additional seats will be recalculated accordingly.
- Select Continue to checkout.
- Review the summary and select Purchase to confirm the purchase when you’re ready.