If you’re on one of the Explain Everything subscriptions purchased through the website, in the App Store or Google Play, you can cancel your subscription’s automatic renewal anytime.
Depending on the way you chose when purchasing your Explain Everything subscription, you can cancel your subscription in a different way.
Select the way by which you purchased your subscription
Cancel your subscription purchased through the website
If you purchased your subscription through the Explain Everything website, follow the steps below to cancel your subscription.
- Sign in to your Explain Drive.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select your username.
- From the drop-down menu, choose My Subscriptions.
- Under the Details tab, find and select the subscription that you’d like to cancel.
- In the Actions column of the chosen subscription, select Cancel.
- Select Yes, I want to cancel to confirm canceling your subscription.
Note: If you cancel your subscription before the end date, you will not get refunded for the remaining days, and your subscription will remain active until the end date. After that, your account will switch to the Free Plan, and you will no longer be charged.