By default, you can purchase Explain Everything licenses with a credit card. However, if want to purchase a Yearly Group plan, you can request other payment methods (purchase order, wire, check, PayPal) simply by contacting us.
Pay by credit card
With a credit card, you can purchase all plans with monthly or yearly billing. Credit card details can be managed by group owners through the Payment details page.
- Sign in to Explain Everything.
- Select your desired plan on the Pricing page.
- Enter the number of licenses and choose your billing frequency.
- Select Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter your credit card details.
- If you are purchasing a Pro plan, you can select whether you'd like to be invoiced or not.
- Select Subscribe to confirm your purchase.
Pay by wire, check, or PayPal
Payment options other than a credit card are available only for purchases within the following requirements:
- You're purchasing a Group plan
- You want to pay annually
In which case, you can follow these steps to request your payment method:
- Please fill in the form or send us a message with the plan type and number of licenses you'd like to purchase.
- We'll send you a quote with payment details back.
- Now, you can either confirm your purchase by paying using the method you prefer or by sending us a Purchase Order (PO).
- Once we receive the confirmation, we'll send you the invoice.
Note For EU-based institutions we require a payment confirmation before we send the invoice.