Your projects and videos can be easily run in a variety of LMS integrated with Explain Everything.
The instruction on how to insert Explain Everything videos directly to an LMS
- Go to https://drive.explaineverything.com and sign in to your Explain Everything account. Find your project in the Cloud Projects tab and click on the Menu icon at the bottom right corner of the thumbnail.
- Then, click on the Create a Web Video Link button. A popup window will appear with the generated link and information regarding the estimated time for video processing. You can click Done.
- When the popup closes, you will be brought down to see a list of available Web Video Links for the given project. Click on the link you just generated.
- Here you can click on the Menu icon at the bottom right corner underneath the project and find the option to Copy embed code.
- Another popup window will appear with the code that you can copy into your LMS.