You can add videos housed on Explain Everything to Moodle LMS by embedding Web Video Links.
Follow the steps below to find out how.
- Sign in to your account on Explain Drive.
- Go to Cloud Projects.
- Search for the project you'd like to share and select [icon] Project Details to be found on the project's thumbnail.
- Scroll down to the Web Video Links section and select the video you’d like to share.
- Select ••• to reveal additional options.
- From the dropdown menu, choose < > Copy embed code.
- Select the Copy button to copy the code.
- Log in to your Moodle Teacher account.
- Select the Course and Topic that you'd like to add the video to.
- Select Add an activity or resource.
- Scroll down the list and choose Page.
- Select the Add button.
- In the window that appears, enter the Name of your project.
- In the Content box, select the down arrow to expand the menu and choose </>. Replace the piece of code that appears with the project code you copied in Step 3.
- Select Save and display to see what you've just added.
Take a look at this video to make sure things go smoothly: