Embedding WVL in Moodle means you can add a video housed on Explain Everything. Take a look at the steps below to find out how.
- Log in to your Moodle Teacher account.
- Open Explain Everything Drive in your Web browser.
- Click on the project you would like to share, and then scroll down to the snapshot below and click on it.
- Next, click on the 3 dots menu and click < > Copy embed code. Copy the code.
- On your Moodle Teacher account, click the Course and the the Topic that you would like to add your project to and then Add an activity or resource.
- Scroll down the list and click Page, and then Add.
- In the window that appears, enter the Name of your project.
- In the Content box, click the down arrow to expand the menu and then click </>. Replace the piece of code that appears with the project code you copied in Step 3.
- Click Save and display to see what you've just added!