Would you like to use your whiteboard to present your ideas and plans to your students or group of colleagues, either on-site or remotely? Explain Everything Whiteboard allows you to share the content of your whiteboard in enough different ways to make it doable for anyone.
Ready to find out how? Let's get started!
Presenting on an external monitor connected with a cable
This option is for presenting to colleagues or students on-site.
- Connect your external monitor so you can mirror your tablet screen.
- Go to Workspaces and switch to Presenter mode to hide unnecessary icons and get even more space.
Hint 1: If you're working on an iPad, you have additional options for your external screen at your disposal: go to Settings -> General and choose if you want to mirror your screen or display only the visible area, without any toolbars.
Hint 2: If the shape or proportions of your external display screen are different from your tablet, go to the top left of your screen and tap your project name, and next Project settings -> Frame options to adjust the aspect ratio.
Presenting untethered from the external display
No cable? No problem! You can present to your on-site audience untethered, too.
- Depending on what system you're using, use Apple TV or Chromecast to connect your device with the screen.
On iOS: use the Control Center (swipe from top right) to access screen mirroring. Keep in mind that for this to work, both your iPad and AppleTV need to be connected to the same Wifi!
On Chrome: use the control panel in the bottom right corner of your system to access screen mirroring. Keep in mind that for this to work, your Chromebook needs to be connected to the same Wifi as your Chromecast!
- Use Presenter mode in your Workspaces to hide unnecessary icons.
Presenting to participants using browsers via link
This last option is for presenting remotely. All participants would have their own device they would be using to view what you are presenting.
- Select Invite to let others access your project and confirm the action with Done or Start button.
- Select Invite menu (with the project CODE)
- Choose "Presentation" scenario, so each participant will follow you with no editing tools.
Find out more about all collaboration scenarios.
Present remotely with participants watching you go using their own devices.