Explain Everything is a whiteboarding platform where people meet to share ideas and make them visual and clear so they can better understand each other.
Check out the video below for a quick overview of what Explain Everything can do and then read our start guide to get to know the application's layout and its main features.
What makes Explain Everything unique?
- Mixed-media playground on an infinite canvas
- Real-time and asynchronous collaboration
- Voice chat
- Recording, animation, and video editing
- Sharing recordings via Web Video Links
Things you can do with Explain Everything
- Collaborate and whiteboard together in real-time with voice chat on any device, anywhere.
- Present on an interactive canvas for immediate control over your content.
- Create videos, just-in-time messages, stories, tutorials, and explanations by capturing your interactions and voice.
- Share your projects as images, PDFs, videos, or editable projects. Share them as Web Video Links so others can stream your Explain videos.
Who uses Explain Everything?
- Tutors and consultants
- Trainers and teachers
- Graphic and visual facilitators
- Storytellers and music teachers
- Continuous and visual learners
- Inside and field sales professionals
- Product developers and user-experience designers
- Active learning organizations, universities, and K-12 institutions
- People that need to explain or present complex concepts and connect with their audience