Teams using Explain Everything can leverage a set of built-in features designed to make it easier to deploy and maintain large groups of users. A Team Plan can be purchased from our pricing page and, in the process, can be individually tailored to the needs of any organization.
All Team plans get
- Unlimited projects with unlimited slides: Everyone in the Team can create unlimited number of projects and share them as they like. They're only limited by the Team's cloud storage.
- User management tools and Team-wide settings: An admin's panel for controlling additional settings for the in-app experience of your team, such as default colors, fonts, and integration.
- MDM Deployment: Deploy all licenses in a snap with an MDM solution of your choice.
- Advanced Reporting: On-demand advanced reports with analytics and usage data.
- Private cloud: Your team can access projects and videos created within the organization. It is also easy to use shared folders within your team. When adjusting permissions — Explain Everything will suggest and autofill team members names and email addresses.
- Single sign-on (SSO) integration: In order to simplify the process of accessing Explain Everything, your team can use Google sign-on. For more information see the article Integration with SSO.
For Teams above 50 people
- Designated account manager: Any questions you have and issues that need to be resolved will be handled by a designated Account Manger.
- Custom onboarding and training: The support team will guide your company through the onboarding process. Your team will get a training session tailored to your company's needs prepared by a designated Online Instruction Specialist.
For more information on how to prepare a group under a Team plan — read the article Setting up a Group and onboarding users.