You have entered the code of a project and you are getting the "This project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it" / "Can't connect to the project" error message. There are three possible reasons this situation is happening:
The project doesn't actually exist or has been deleted.
- Please double-check the project code.
- The project owner restricted access to the project.
- You are trying to access a project that belongs to a group that has blocked access for external users.
- If you are the project owner or belong to the group, please simply sign in.
- Try to access the project using an account that belongs to the group. Learn more about joining a group.
- Ask the group administrator to change the "Who can access projects made by your group by code" setting, as described in this article.