If you purchased your subscription in the Whiteboard Explain Everything app on your Android device or a Chromebook, you can cancel your subscription in Google Play.
If you cancel your subscription before the end date, you will not get refunded for the remaining days and your subscription will remain active until the end date. After that, your account will switch to the Free Plan, and you will no longer be charged.
Note: When you uninstall the app, the subscription won’t cancel.
Tip: Purchased your subscription elsewhere? Learn how to cancel renewals for the Explain Everything subscription.
Cancel your subscription purchased in Google Play
Before you start, make sure you’re signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Open the Google Play Store on your device.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select your profile icon.
- Select Payments & subscriptions > Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription that you’d like to cancel.
- Select Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
Tip: Learn more about managing your subscription on Google Play.