Available for integrations with: Canvas LMS
As part of the Explain Everything integration with LMSs, Instructors and Students can embed videos via Web Video Links in any course area that supports content editor extensions, and watch the embedded videos easily in the content area of the editor.
Note: This feature is part of Explain Everything’s integration with Learning Management Systems. Learn how to integrate Explain Everything with your LMS.
Embed videos via Web Video Links
Embedding videos via Web Video Links in Course areas that use content editor extensions is quick and easy. Once embedded, the video will appear in the content area of the editor so you can watch it in a friendly way.
Tip: Don’t have a Web Video Link? Learn how to share your video as a Web Video Link. Haven't created a video yet? Learn how to in the Introduction to Recording.
- Open the Course you’d like to embed the video in.
- In the Course Navigation Menu, choose the Course area that supports the Rich Content Editor: Announcements, Assignments, Discussions, Pages, or Quizzes.
- Select the Add button to add the content.
- In the Rich Content Editor, select the Explain Everything icon from the toolbar.
- Sign in to your Explain Everything account if necessary.
- Search for the video you’d like to embed via the Web Video Link — enter the project’s name or its CODE.
- Select Embed to embed the video into the content area of the editor.
- Add all the required and desired details of the content.
- Select Save & publish to post the content immediately. Select Save to save the draft and post it later.