You can connect your Enterprise Panopto account with Explain Everything. It enables "Upload to Panopto" option for your and your group's Web Video Links so you can share them with ease.
Available to: Owners and Admins
Panopto requirements: Enterprise plan Admin
To set up the integration:
- Create Explain Everything API Client in Panopto
- Enter your Client API details in the Explain Everything Admin panel
Create Explain Everything API Client in Panopto
- Sign in to your Panopto Admin account.
- From the menu, select System.
- Select API Clients.
- At the top of the API Clients page, select New.
- In the Create API Client window, under Client Name enter
- From the Client Type choose Server-side Web Application.
- Under Redirect URL, enter
- Select Create API Client.
- Copy and save both Client ID and Client Secret so you can use them later and select OK. Make sure to also copy and save your Panopto domain address. It will look something like this
Enter your Client API details in the Explain Everything Admin panel
- Sign in to your Explain Everything Admin or Owner account.
- In My Account, scroll down to the Connect with Panopto section and select Configure.
- Under Domain, enter your Panopto domain.
- Enter the Client ID and Client Secret that you saved.
- Select Save.