Article Keywords: Chromebooks, Installation, Google Play, Google Admin Console
Bulk installation of the Explain Everything Whiteboard can be done through the Google Admin Console. Once licenses are deployed, they can be activated in the Explain Everything Drive.
Note It’s advised to set the app as “force-installed” in order to minimize waiting time for users.
The Explain Everything Whiteboard app can be installed from the Google Play Store. For the list of devices compatible with Chromium OS please consult the official Chromium OS project page.
Install Explain Everything from the Google Play Store
Go to admin.google.com, sign-in and click Devices.
- Click Chrome->Apps & extensions.
- On the far right, select Additional settings.
- For Android applications on Chrome Devices, select Allow.
- Go back to Apps & Extensions, select an organizational unit and select the plus button and then choose the Add from Google Play option.
- Search for Explain Everything Whiteboard and select the app.
- Go back to the app list and set the Installation policy.
- Select Save.
Learn how to install Explain Everything for a Group on an iPad or Android devices.