You can do a bulk installation of Explain Everything Whiteboard through the Google Admin Console. Once licenses are deployed they can be activated in the Explain Everything Drive.
- Go to admin.google.com, sign in and click Devices.
- Choose Manage apps for Android devices.
- Select the Manage Whitelisted Apps button.
- Select the plus button in the bottom right.
- Search for the “Explain Everything Whiteboard” and select Approve.
- Go back to the app list, select the Explain Everything Whiteboard row to enter the app details.
- Select three dots. Choose Edit configuration.
- Set the configuration options and select Update.
Learn how to install Explain Everything for a Group on a Chromebook or iPad.