As the Admin or the Owner of a Group Account you can remove users from your Group via a CSV Upload. Uploading a new list of users will result in them being added to your Group Account. Any user who is not on the CSV list will be removed from your Group Account. Prepare a complete list of users to be sponsored (Members or Managers).
Tip You can detach users from your account manually.
Removing Group Users using CSV Upload.
- Create a CSV list that includes name and email headers of the people you wish to include in your Group Account. If you don’t have one, you can download an example one and fill it with your own data.
- Open the User Profile on the Explain Drive.
- Scroll to the User Management section and select the ‘Invite users’ button.
- Choose to add either managers or members.
- Select the “CSV” option at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the “Upload invitation list” option and mark “Remove users not included in .csv file.
- Click “Process” to finish and save changes. Users who were not on the CSV list will now be removed from your Group Account.