You can add videos that are under Web Video Links to your website. This way, your audience will be able to access your videos without needing to leave your site.
Note Only videos shared as Web Video Links can be embedded on a website.
- Sign in at drive.explaineverything.com.
- Enter your Web Video Link CODE into the search bar at the top of the page. Alternatively, find and open the link under the original project.
- Select the More menu ◦◦◦.
- Choose Copy embed code.
- Select Copy to save the embed code to your clipboard.
- Head to your page and paste the code in an HTML element or code.