Made a mistake? No worries. The Eraser is here to help you erase any and all unnecessary elements.
On the Explain Everything canvas, objects exist in layers. That’s why the Eraser has three modes. Depending on your needs, you can erase only your most recent (so-called active) drawings, erase all of the layers you’ve drawn up until now, or erase all of the images you added to your project.
To break it down:
- Erase Active Drawing: In this first of three modes, the Eraser only erases what you are currently drawing. However, this function is only available when using the Draw Tool at that moment.
- Erase All Drawings: With this second mode selected, the Eraser erases all layers of your drawings, no matter how long ago you created them – simply speaking, it "cuts" through the layers of your project and all drawings in its path.
- Erase With Images: With this third mode selected, you'll be able to erase all layers of your project, including inserted images.
Changing eraser size
Depending on how large or small the elements you want to erase are, you will need to choose the right eraser size to help you erase precisely.
- Select the Eraser from the Toolbar.
- Select the dot icon.
- Select the desired eraser size.