Available to: Account Owners
If you’d like to have more space to keep your projects and videos safe in one place, you can upgrade your Explain Drive storage by purchasing additional cloud storage.
It’s possible to purchase additional cloud storage during an ongoing billing period. If you're on a monthly subscription plan or your subscription expiry period is shorter than a year, the price will be recalculated accordingly.
Once you purchase additional cloud storage, you won’t be able to cancel it. You will need to cancel the whole subscription instead.
Depending on the method you chose when purchasing your Explain Everything subscription, you can purchase additional cloud storage in a different way.
Tip: Looking for other ways to upgrade your cloud storage? See what you can do when you’re running out of space on Explain Drive.
Select the method by which you purchased your subscription
Tip: If you’re not sure how you purchased the Explain Everything subscription, you can check it on your Explain Everything Account profile.
Purchase additional cloud storage
You can choose the desired amount of additional cloud storage. There are the following pricing tiers:
- 1-24 GB — $0.49/month or $4.99/year
- 25-49 GB — $0.39/month or $3.99/year
- 50-499 GB — $0.35/month or $3.59/year
- 500 GB and more $0.10/month or $1/year
The prices quoted are per gigabyte. They do not include sales tax.
If you purchased your Explain Everything subscription with a credit card, you can buy additional cloud space in a few easy steps:
- Sign in to your account on Explain Drive.
- Select your name in the upper-right corner.
- Choose My subscriptions.
- Select the Add Storage button.
- Enter the desired number of Gigabytes you’d like to add — the price for the selected amount of additional storage will be recalculated accordingly.
- Select Continue to checkout.
- Review the summary and select Purchase to confirm the purchase when you’re ready.
Check, wire, or PayPal
If you purchased your Explain Everything subscription with check, wire, or PayPal, and wish to buy additional cloud space, please get in touch with us.
If you purchased your Explain Everything subscription through the App Store and wish to buy additional cloud space, you will need to switch to a web-based subscription first. After doing it, you will be able to purchase additional Explain Drive storage by following the instructions above.
If you purchased your Explain Everything subscription through Google Play and wish to buy additional cloud space, please get in touch with us.