Whether you’re an individual or a group user, in Explain Everything, you’ve got the option to keep your projects and videos safe in one place — in the Explain Drive cloud. This gives you the ability to collaborate with others and have access to your projects from different devices. The projects and videos you store will count use up your Explain Drive cloud storage.
Depending on the plan you choose, you will get a different amount of storage in the Explain Drive cloud.
Tip: Looking for more information about the types of projects in Explain Everything? Learn the differences between local and cloud projects.
Cloud storage available in Explain Everything plans
- Free plan — 500 MB of storage
- Solo Teacher plan — 1 GB of storage
- Advanced plan — 7.5 GB of pooled storage storage per every license
- Class plan — 10 GB of pooled storage
- School plan — 10 GB of pooled storage per every Teacher license
- Pro plan — 20 GB of storage
- Team Plan — 20 GB of pooled storage per user
Tip: Looking for more information about our plans and available storage? See which Explain Everything subscription plan will be the best for you.
Note: If you’re on a legacy plan that is not featured here and something is not working for you, please contact us.
If you’re on the Advanced (with more than 1 license), Class, School, or Team plan, your storage will be pooled. Pooled storage means that the total amount of storage is shared by all users in your Group. Whenever a person in your Group creates something in the cloud, it will count towards your Group's storage. For each license you add to your Group, your Group’s storage will increase based on your plan.
The amount of pooled storage you get for each user
- Advanced plan — 7.5 per every license in the Group.
- Class plan — 10 GB for the whole Group.
- School plan — 10 GB per every Teacher license in the Group.
- Team plan — 20 GB per every license in the Group.
For example, if you have the School Plan, you will get 10 GB of storage added to your pool for every Teacher license. If you have 10 Teacher licenses (active or not), you will get 100 GB of pooled storage (10 users x 10 GB) that everyone in the Group can use.
For the Team Plan, you get 20 GB of storage added to your pool for every user. If you have 10 users, you will get 200 GB of pooled storage (10 users x 20 GB) that all of you can use.
Tip: If you’re running out of space or need more storage, you can easily upgrade your Explain Drive storage space.