Available to: Group Account Admins, Group Account Owners
If you have Admin access to your Google Classroom, you can get a list of users from there, and invite the ones you’d like. Once you do that, they’ll receive an email with an invitation link, and once they sign in to Explain Everything, they’ll be added to your Group.
Tip: Before you invite people to your Group, check out what are the roles in Education Groups.
Tip: Looking for other ways to invite people to your Group? Learn more about inviting users to your Group and activating their licenses.
Send invitations to the list of students from Google Classroom
- Sign in at drive.explaineverything.com.
- Scroll down to the User Management section, and select the Invite users button.
- Select Invite Students.
- Select the Import an Emails List button.
- From the list, choose Import from Google Classroom, and select the Continue button.
- Sign in to your Google Classroom account.
- Select checkboxes assigned to the classes or students that you'd like to invite.
- Set the Import type — select the dropdown menu and choose Append to add the selected users to the group, or Replace if you’d like to recreate the list from scratch.
- When you're done, select the Next button to see the list of users you’re about to import.
- Select the Import button to send the invites. Everyone from the list will receive an email with a link which they’ll be able to use to join your group.
Note: Please remember that if you choose Replace import type, you’ll remove existing users from your Group, and add only the selected ones.