Available to: Group Owners, Admins
If you have Admin access to your Google Classroom, you can get a list of users from there and invite the ones you’d like. Once you do that, they’ll receive an email with an invitation link, and once they sign in to Explain Everything they’ll be added to your group.
Tip Before you invite people to your group, check out what the roles in group accounts are.
Tip Looking for other ways to invite people to your group? Check out Invite users to your group and activate their licenses to learn more.
- Sign in at drive.explaineverything.com.
- Scroll down to the User Management section and select Invite users.
- Select Managers or Members.
- Under Upload the CSV list or import from Google Classroom, select Google Classroom.
- Sign in to your Google Account.
- Select checkboxes assigned to the classes or students that you want to invite.
- Set the Import type. Append adds selected users to the group. Replace recreates the list from scratch.
- Select Next to see the list including all users.
- Select Import to send the invites. Everyone from the list will receive an email with a link which they’ll be able to use to join your group.
Note: Please remember that if you choose Replace import type, you’ll remove existing users from your group and add only the selected ones.
Note: It’s up to the administrator to check the “I have parental consent for users invited to my group that are below 16” checkbox. Due to European GDPR rules, this consent is required from at least the administrator/parent/guardian.