If you teach small groups online, you can invite others right to your project and have a cosy room to work together over your whiteboard.
Note: This feature is currently available only to iOS and iPadOS users of Explain Everything. To make the most of it, you need to be running at least iOS 14 and have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
Invite others from the outside to your Explain Everything project
- Head to the Home tab.
- From the Actions section, select the Whiteboard Live icon.
- Select Invite to Explain Everything.
- Find and select the project you'd like to invite others to. You can use the search bar to look for your project. If you don't a have project or would like to create a new one, select + Create New.
- If asked, select Copy to copy the project to Explain Drive.
- While in a project, from the Collaboration menu in the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select Share next to the Invite Link.