If you teach whole classes online, you can share your whiteboard screen in a video meeting app, and not worry about running out of room for someone but have everyone in one place.
Note: This feature is currently available only to iOS and iPadOS users of Explain Everything. To make the most of it, you need to be running at least iOS 14 and have the latest version of the app installed on your device.
Share your screen in a video meeting app
- Head to the Home tab.
- From the Actions section, select the Whiteboard Live icon.
- Select Share screen in a video meeting app.
- Switch to a video meeting app in which you'd like to present your whiteboard and start a meeting there.
- Once you're ready, return to Explain Everything and select I've started the meeting.
- From the list, select your video meeting app.
- Select Start Broadcast.
- Find and select the project you'd like to present to others — you'll be taken to the Explain Everything whiteboard. You can use the search bar to look for your project. If you don't a have project or would like to create a new one, select + Create New.
Having troubles with starting a meeting?
If you're having troubles with starting a meeting in a video meeting app, first, make sure that you have the video meeting app in which you'd like to present your whiteboard installed on your device.
Then, open it, and follow the instructions below to get to know how to start a meeting.