Slides in Explain Everything are there to help you divide your project into parts or chapters. Every one of them has an infinite canvas and is independent from the others.
Slide basics and tips
- Each slide is a separate infinite canvas.
- You can use slides as chapters or parts of your recording.
- You create a separate recording for each slide as they have independent Timelines.
- When you share your project as a video, recordings from all slides will be stitched together consecutively.
- Plan your recording with slides. You can switch slides while recording, but if you go back to a previous slide, you will resume recording on that slide's timeline. If you'd like to reuse a previous slide at a later stage, duplicate the slide without recording and move it to a later position.