Explain Everything has a VPAT® outlining §508 accessibility information. You can access it here: Explain Everything VPAT®.
Articles in this section
- How to update Explain Everything
- When I use a CODE it says it is not active
- I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m still on the free plan
- I'm getting "This project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it"
- Where's the Ninja/Stealth Mode?
- Your browser is not currently supported — Online (web) version of Explain Everything — hardware, OS, and browser
- I'm getting "Mic seems to be muted" message
- I'm getting "This project is full — the maximum number of people are working on this project at the moment"
- I’m running out of space on Explain Drive
- Explain Everything network requirements