Depending on the size of your group, there are two ways you can go about installing Explain Everything on devices for people you'd like to invite:
- Install manually – download the app from the store on the device.
- MDM or Google Admin Console deployment – for large scale, organization-wide installation.
Tip Looking for more information on how to set up your group? Check out Set up a Group Account.
Small scale – manual installation
If your group doesn't need assistance with installing or accessing Explain Everything, they can get it themselves at the stores or access it from their browsers. You can send them the instructions or just the link.
- iPads – Download from the App Store
- Android devices and Chromebooks – Download from Google Play
- Desktop computers – sing in to Explain Everything in your browser
Large scale – MDM or Google Admin Console deployment
If you're responsible for installing apps on devices in your organization, select the type of devices you’re managing and follow the instructions there.
Tip For desktop and mixed deployments, you can let your group sign in at drive.explaineverything.com. Once they create a new project, they’ll be able to choose whether to download the app for their device or continue in the browser.