You may see this message if the owner of the CODE has changed it to a new one, removed it, or its availability has expired. In this situation, please reach out to the owner of the CODE and make sure you have the current one. If you received the activation CODE from us, please follow up on this message and we'll help you out directly.
Articles in this section
- How to update Explain Everything
- When I use a CODE it says it is not active
- I’ve purchased a subscription but I’m still on the free plan
- I'm getting "This project doesn't exist or you don't have permission to access it"
- Where's the Ninja/Stealth Mode?
- Your browser is not currently supported - Online (web) version of Explain Everything - hardware, OS and browser
- I'm getting "Mic seems to be muted" message
- I'm getting "This project is full - the maximum number of people are working on this project at the moment"
- I’m running out of space on Explain Drive
- Explain Everything network requirements