Available to: Group Owners, Admins
The Group Account is designed to allow an institution to deploy and manage its users at scale. In this article, you’ll find out how you can approach the deployment and which way of inviting users is right for your organization.
Tip Don’t have an Explain Everything Group Account yet? Get the right plan for your group at explaineverything.com/pricing.
Access the admin panel
After you purchase your Group subscription, you (the Owner) will receive a notification from us that the Group has been created. From that moment on, all of the Group management options will appear in your account. This is how you can access and get familiar with them.
- Sign in at drive.explaineverything.com.
- Select your profile picture.
- From the menu, select My Account.
- You should see yourself as a Group Admin and have access to additional sections: User Management, Devices, App Configuration and Group Projects, as well as Web Video Link Visibility & Permissions.
Install or provide Explain Everything apps to your group
Depending on the availability of devices in your group and the scale of the deployment, there are multiple ways you can install or deliver apps to your group.
If it’s a mixed device environment, people in your group can choose the version they prefer. Their license will be carried with their account.
Explain Everything apps
- Native iOS, iPadOS, and MacOS available in the App Store
- Native Android/Chrome OS available in the Google Play Store
- Web app for desktop computers
Tip Learn more about the differences between the versions.
For specific instructions on how to install Explain Everything, see the Install Explain Everything on devices in your Group article.
Invite users to your group
You can invite people to your group or activate licenses yourself if you’re managing the deployment. The following questions will help you pick the right way to invite people to your group:
- Does your organization use emails to sign in to apps and manage licenses?
- If not, do you want people in your group to be able to create accounts or are you going to do device-only deployment?
Available ways of inviting and activating licenses
- We use email or SSO - Invite people to your group
- We don't use email - Invite people without using email
Set limitations and feature access for Members of your group
As an Admin or the Owner, you have access to global group settings.