Available to: Group Account Admins
By default, as an Admin of a Group Account, you cannot change or reset the password of the Members in your Group. However, if you’re an Admin of a Group Account registered via CODE or MDM, Members in your Group don’t use emails to sign in to their Explain Everything accounts, and have no possibility to change or reset their password on their own. You can change or reset their password if they request it.
- Sign in to your Admin account on Explain Drive.
- Select your username in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
- Choose My account.
- Scroll down to the User Management section.
- In the table, find the User for whom you’d like to reset the password.
- In the Actions column, select •••.
- Choose Change password.
- Type in the New password.
- Retype the new password in the field below to confirm it.
- Select Change password. Remember to share the new password with the Group Member that requested it after you change it.
Tip: Want to set up a Group Account and invite users to it without using emails? Learn how to distribute licenses in your Group via CODES and how to register accounts on iPads via MDM.