Available to: Group Account Admins, Group Account Owners
If your group size is large, you can upload a CSV file that includes the names and emails of people that you’d like to add. Everyone on that list will be added to your Group once they register, and can receive an invitation email if you choose to do so.
Tip: Before you invite people to your Group, check out what the roles in Group Accounts are.
Tip: Looking for other ways to invite people to your Group? Learn more about inviting users to your Group and activating their licenses.
- In a text editor, create a list of emails of people you’d like to invite to your Group in the following format:
name4) are optional. Make sure that your list includes one record per line.
- Sign in to your Explain Drive.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, select your profile picture.
- Choose My account.
- Scroll down to the User Management section, and select the Invite users button.
- Select Invite members.
- Select the Import an Emails List button.
- From the list, choose Copy and paste text list, and select the Continue button.
- In the Emails list text box, enter the list of emails of people you’d like to invite to your Group that you have prepared.
- OPTIONAL: You can select the Send invitation emails checkbox if you’d like people you’re inviting to receive a message with an invitation link.
- Once you're ready, select the Process button to invite people from the list to your Group.
Everyone from the list will be able to sign up with their email and will be added to your Group once they complete the registration. If they already had a Free account, they’d be added to the Group immediately.
Tip: You can later remove people that should no longer be in your Group. Update the file and after you upload it, select the Remove users not included in the emails list checkbox.