The Free plan is a great way to get to know how to use Explain Everything and explore the possibilities it offers. All the whiteboarding tools and media are available to you right from the beginning.
As you become familiar with the features, paid plans give you a productivity boost as they unlock Free plan limitations and expand the possibilities of sharing your content.
All paid plans include
- No limit to projects, slides, and templates - Get your own teaching library. Duplicate, reuse, and repurpose lessons, saving you time and effort. Create as many projects and templates with as many slides as you like so you're always ready with engaging content. On the Free plan you're limited to 3 projects and 1 slide per project. The only thing that can limit you on a paid plan is the cloud or your device’s storage.
- No limit to recording — Cover any topic with full video lessons that you can share instantly as web videos via Explain Drive or publish them anywhere you like as MP4 video files. On the Free plan there's a 3-minute recording limit. The only thing that can limit you while exporting your videos on a paid plan is your cloud or device’s storage.
- Expanded cloud storage — Safely store more projects and videos in the Explain Drive cloud so you can share them with others or access them from multiple devices. The space available varies from 1 to 20 GB depending on your plan instead of 500 MB in the Free Plan.
- Email support — Get help from the support team via email in case you run into an issue or whenever you'd like to learn more about how Explain Everything works.
Specific plans' benefits
- Collaboration with no time limit and increased number of participants — Class, School, Pro, and Team plans
Create and take part in meaningful learning experiences with no time limit by sharing projects with people from your group (Class and School plans) or anyone you'd like (Pro and Team plans). Up to 8 participants can be in your project at once. On the Free plan you can only invite 1 person and the collaboration is limited to 15 minutes.
- Group management — Class, School, and Team plans
Customize your group's experience by configuring in-app settings, such as colors and fonts, managing integrations and security settings, controlling projects’ visibility, or restricting feature access for group members. Group owners and admins can also request on-demand templates. Group account management is also very flexible when it comes to adding licenses to your account and changing roles within it, or expanding your cloud storage whenever you need it.
Tip Still not sure which plan to pick? Check out Explain Everything Plans – how to choose the right one.