Explain Everything is designed to help you share your thinking, both locally and remotely, no matter the distance. It can be used in any and all situations when you need to either get your own thoughts together or get your message across. Communication can span across many disciplines in both education and business.
Here are some typical Explain Everything use cases.
In the classroom
- Teach/Conduct classes and lectures. Existing materials can be easily presented, annotated, and the existing canvas can be used similarly as the blackboard. While giving instruction, the teacher can face the classroom while using a tablet instead of a large screen.
- Engage your students. Thanks to unique recording and creation features, students can capture and share their solutions for the assignment in cooperation with the teacher in the form of a project or video.
- Collect live feedback. Open up your lecture to the students and let them pose direct questions and offer their input in real time, allowing for a greater understanding of materials by all parties.
For remote teaching
Be more present for your students, whiteboard together, make explainer videos or even create video snapshots for the absentees. To learn more on how to bring diverse remote teaching scenarios to life, check out our Guides section, where you will find out how to:
- Record videos. The positive effects of pre-training on learning have been confirmed by numerous studies.
- Present. Students who receive narration generate many more solutions to a problem.
- Whiteboard collaboratively. Two heads are better than one, and with Explain Everything, you can have up to 25 people working on a project simultaneously!
- Integrate your whiteboard with a variety of LMSs. Take advantage of the integration option with Explain Everything and get the most out of the remote teaching activities. Give your students access to videos you created in the app and create assignments.
- Visualise your ideas and get your point across clearly. Thinking of new concepts usually starts without structure, which is often added later. This process is streamlined through the unlimited canvas and whiteboard functionalities. Explain Everything is ideal for the creation of thought journals or concept maps which can be stored, improved upon and shared any time.
- Make notes and prepare drafts of your documents. Ideas and meeting minutes can be created on the spot, supported with recordings where needed. It's like having a notebook, scrapbook and a live record – all together in one piece of software.
- Create awesome video content. Explain Everything is equipped with amazing capabilities to record both visuals and audio, ideal for creating engaging explainer videos or turning your sound tracks into decent video clips.
- Have a meeting in another dimension no matter time or distance. Connect with others using an online whiteboard canvas in real time or asynchronously.
- Superpower your message beyond text or a simple document. Provide an authentic personal touch which can only be captured by video.
- Livecast your whiteboard during conference calls. Stay in touch with your colleagues and never miss the chance to say and show anything you want.
- Boost collaboration at your workplace. A group of people can be connected to the whiteboard and work together on a project as well as see and track changes made in real time or throughout a working day.
- Create an interactive content library, containing instructional videos and projects that can be accessed, downloaded, and remixed, helping leaders to customize content for specific audiences and purposes.