Whether you use Explain Everything to collaborate with others or work on your own, present to a group, or record video material, the creative toolset is there to help you express your ideas.
Things you can do with creative tools in Explain Everything
- Add various types of files to your canvas.
- Arrange and interact with elements on the canvas using the Hand Tool, or use additional options to rearrange them with the Inspector.
- Make pencil- or pen-like drawings and notes with the Draw tool, and accentuate your content on the canvas with the Highlighter.
- Fill the desired area of your canvas or a selected object with the Bucket Fill, and pick up your favourite colors and apply them to any creative tool you use with the Color Picker.
- Remove unnecessary elements from your canvas with the Eraser.
- Undo your actions and delete unwanted objects any time you make a mistake.
- Create and customise different types of shapes and lines with Shapes.
- Duplicate any part of your canvas with the Cutout Tool.
- Insert editable Text and Sticky Notes onto your canvas and fine-tune them with various formatting options according to your needs.
- Point to important areas on the canvas or focus attention with the Laser Pointer during collaborations and while recording.
- Move around the infinite canvas and guide others in collaboration with Zoom and Pan.